Briscoe-Garner Museum - Location
The Garner exhibit is on display at the First State Bank of Uvalde, courtesy of the bank, through November 14. It will reopen at the renovated Briscoe-Garner Museum on December 10. For location and additional information go to Contact Information and Hours.
From Austin/San Antonio:
1. Take I-35 SOUTH
2. Take I-410 WEST/TX 368 Loop SOUTH exit
3. Keep LEFT of the fork in the ramp
4. Merge onto I-410 WEST
5. Take the exit
6. Stay straight to go onto SW I-410 LOOP
7. Turn slight RIGHT onto SW LOOP 410
8. SW LOOP 410 becomes US-90 WEST
9. Turn slight LEFT to take the US-90 WEST ramp
10. Merge onto US-90 WEST
11. Turn RIGHT onto N. Park St.
The Garner Museum is on your left after about 2.5 blocks.